In this introductory class, we will focus on machine set up, proper body alignment, troubleshooting and practice.
I will have a few items available for you to try out, but the most important thing is to have fun and RELAX! You can do this!
1-3hr hands-on class.
Tuition: $45 plus supplies
Free Motion Quilting I January 20, 2018 (Saturday) FULL
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
January 20, 2018
Supply list for class:
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Sewing Machine (Make sure it's clean and working well)
- Please bring your manual as well. Not all machines are made the same. The manual will help us troubleshoot.
- Free Motion or Darning foot. (Attach if you can.)
- 50 wt. White Thread and a full bobbin in a contrasting color. (At this time, the brands and content won't matter as long as they work well in your machine, and the top thread is a different color than the bobbin. We will be practicing, not making heirlooms!)
- Small Ruler 6" x 12" is great.
- Marking pen or pencil. (I like fine point water erasable blue pens, but what you have is fine)
- A Relaxed Attitude
- Questions, paper, and pen to write down the answers and take notes.
- Extension table
- Quilting gloves (I like Machinigers)
- Supreme Slider
- Straight Stitch Throat Plate for your machine.